From gestation to finishing, Edstrom® Nipple Waterers deliver clean, fresh water to your hogs via a simple and rugged design.
Edstrom nipple waterers can be found in nearly every major hog facility across the United States. Why? The answer is simple – our product is built to last. Made from durable stainless steel, the simple, rugged and reliable Edstrom design provides many years of trouble-free service. Providing clean, fresh water without the use of screens, springs or orifices, our patented design and precise manufacturing, assembling and testing procedures eliminate the most common causes of leakage and plugging. In fact, we’re so confident in the quality of our nipple waterers, we back each one with a 5-year warranty.
- Unique design: simple, rugged design operates without problematic springs, orifices, or screens.
- Extremely reliable: high quality materials and manufacturing techniques ensure many years of trouble-free operation. Made to withstand harsh treatment from hogs and remain leak-free, saving you water and money.
- Provides plenty of drinking water: designed to satisfy the water requirements of every hog, each Edstrom Nipple is factory calibrated with the proper flow rate.
- Reduces water waste: saves water over competitive nipples and trough watering methods.
- Variable flow feature: the nipple’s flow rate is adjustable by modifying the tightness of the retainer screw. This eliminates the need for orifices and their protecting screens which easily plug and stop the flow of water.
- Drip adjustment screw: nipple can be partially activated to provide a slow or fast drip of water for training purposes.
- Easy installation: operates on pressure systems up to 50 psi. All waterers have a MPT connection, which comes pre-wrapped with Teflon tape for quick installation in brackets.