The DAS-8037 IUS Reader is a wireless reader system for reading ID data from and programming ID data to BMDS™ Temperature Programmable Transponders. Importantly, the DAS-8037 IUS can fully function with both the TP-500™ and the
TP-1000™ temperature transponders. This new unit has full 32 character write capability to both the TP-500™ and the TP-1000™ transponders. The unit can display, and store ID and temperature readings taken from the transponders. It has super bright OLED display, provides a data time and date stamp. The DAS-8037 IUS has a long run time utilizing two (2) 3.7 Li-ion 3000 mAH user replaceable rechargeable batteries. One elegant solution, for all your data collection needs.
The DAS-8037 IUS has a combined display for displaying captured ID data and for providing a control interface for various menu driven options. As a portable system, DAS-8037 IUS can be paired to a small optional communications module that provides a wireless data link between the reader and a computer. The reader comes with a recharging adapter and the lithium rechargeable batteries are user replaceable.
The optional 8000-CM Wireless Communications Module allows data collected by the reader to transfer data directly to a computer. It includes both USB serial and USB Keyboard Output.
• Super bright OLED display.
• Separate sequencing LED indicating active scan providing better feedback to user.
• Hybrid scanning coils that produces more forward read zone.
• Time and date stamp.
• Full menu-driven setup with password protection.
• Good read and data transmit indication.
• 12 volt international power supply for recharging.
• Direct power and charging via barrel connection 12 volt international power supply.
• Battery: Two 3.7 Li-ion 3000mAH user replaceable.
• Available with optional Communication Module for wireless transmission.
• Wireless over secure P2P ZigBee protocol 903MHz ISM Band (Industrial, Scientific, Medical).
• USB Data Cable
• Programming Booster Coil
• Power Supply
• Replacement Lithium-Ion Batteries
• DASHost 8000 Software
• 8000-CM Wireless Communications Module
• Reader Stand
• Protective Silicone Boot