Introducing our newest DAS-8037-BLU portable reader system with Bluetooth communication capability. Data collected by the reader can be wirelessly transmitted to any device with a Bluetooth keyboard connection. This can be done in real-time or from the saved data in the reader’s memory.
The DAS-8037 BLU is designed to read ID data from and program ID data to any BMDS programmable transponder. The DAS-8037 BLU is designed to read ID and temperature data from and program ID data to both the TP-500™ and the TP-1000™ programmable temperature transponders.
Bluetooth Wireless is compatible with any Bluetooth enabled PC, Mac, IOS, Android or Windows-based device.
• Super bright OLED display.
• Separate sequencing LED indicating active scan providing better feedback to user.
• Hybrid scanning coils that produces more forward read zone.
• Time and date stamp.
• Full menu-driven setup with password protection.
• Good read and data transmit indication.
• 12 volt international power supply for recharging.
• Direct power and charging via barrel connection 12 volt international power supply.
• Battery: Two 3.7 Li-ion 3000mAH user replaceable.
• Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Output.
• USB Data Cable
• Programming Booster Coil
• Power Supply
• Replacement Lithium-Ion Batteries
• DASHost 8000 Software
• Reader Stand
• Protective Silicone Boot