The DAS-8017 reads XPT, IPT, and IPTT transponders. The display uses the latest OLED technology supplemented by sequencing LEDs for low RF noise scan indication. A critical design element is the 1/2 size reader scan head. This new head, while naturally reducing the overall bulk and size of the reader, also offers a more focused read zone. The unit includes a built-in low voltage charging circuit so that the unit can be recharged and operated directly via it USB plug connection. The battery is a single 18650 lithium-Ion battery which may be replaced by the user. The unit has a membrane keypad that includes basic scan functions, plus a full menu capability for entering unit set up.
- Small size – making it a good match for handheld tablets and portable computers
- Portable operation via internal, rechargeable, Lithium-Ion battery
- Auto read mode for non-portable, stand-mounted, continuous read, applications.
- Ability to directly operate and charge via a standard serial data USB port with no additional interface hardware.
- Wireless ability to link as standard Bluetooth HID equipped device or connect to a BMDS secure Peer-to-Peer radio com module.
Built-in Full Size Connector Serial USB Out
Built-in Keyboard Configured Wireless Bluetooth
Option to add Wireless Interface via unit Menu
(BMDS Wireless Com Module has both Keyboard and Serial USB out)
2.14” Wide by 1.61” High by 8.53” Long
Polycarbonate ABS Alloy Housing
Chemical Resistant Polyester Control Panel
*Note: XPT/IPT version does NOT read IPTT temperature or XPT alternative fixed ID.
XPT-100 with the DAS-8017
IPT-300 with the DAS-8017
IPTT-300 with the DAS-8017